Thursday, August 30, 2012

LIFE IN THE FOOD LANE

  I'm learning to take cereal from a spoon.
          Say...that's not bad!  
And people seem so pleased about it... 


                                            Yum.  That was great, too.  I like squash.



                                       Wait.  What was THAT?  Green beans?  I don't think so.
                                                     Note to self about green food...



                         ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  COLD PRUNES?  THAT'S AWFUL!


                                                  Carrots?  My compliments to the chef.
                                              I'm thinking orange is my favorite food group.



                "For words are tested by the ear, 
as food is tasted by the mouth."  Job 34:3

No comments:

Post a Comment