Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FAREWELL, O NINE

Remembering the Headlines You Brought Us...


new President inaugurates "hope and change"

401K gets the dropsy

POTUS heads GM

scarey piggy flu

Sully lands on water

10 Gosselins become 9

"jobs created or saved" to aid unemployment


"war on terror OUT/"overseas contingency operation" IN

the king...asleep at 50

the Tiger was a cheetah

"political correctness" fells fourteen troops in Texas

revival of retro term "hot pants" by AlQaeda

And, this month when Americans were busy hanging lights/shopping/ cleaning and making fudge, we were pushed closer to the mother of all Christmas "gifts"...HEALTHCARE.

Could you please look back over that list and tell me if Sully was the only encouraging headline? Good news may not make the papers...

but come ON 2010, we're needing to catch a break!

"But as for me, I trust in Thee, O Lord, I say, 'Thou art my God. My times are in Thy hand'." Psalm 31:14,15a NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment